SEO Manager APPLY NOW
Are you an SEO Superstar?
Would love to work in Ecommerce SEO industry?
We are looking for 2-3 years experienced and knowledgeable SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Manager to join our Marketing team! As a SEO Manager you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our SEO strategy. As our online presence is extremely important for the success of any business, your position will play a huge role in driving our business' growth and success.
- Drive high-volume organic search growth
- Own and evolve Squares site architecture, navigation, and multiple properties to drive organic growth and preserve positive user experiences
- Lead all technical SEO projects and own related technical requirements for product and marketing initiatives
- Develop large-scale programs to grow our SEO practice and drive core business metrics
- Identify and implement forward-facing opportunities and tactics that exponentially grow our search visibility
- Oversee SEO best practices and adoption by core cross-functional teams, including content marketing, paid marketing, new product reaserch, creative, Product Marketing teams
- Work to provide leadership, strategic insights, and feedback to other SEO team members
- Monitor Organic Search performance of Square and top competitor sites
- Deliver SEO performance reports, provide actionable insights for SEO head and directores, collaborate on quarterly progress reviews and forecasts
- Provide leadership to the broader SEO team, elevate the best practice, and be seen as a thought provoker.
- 2+ years of experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency with: Web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Backlink tools such as Ahrefs or Majestic, Crawling tools such as Botify, Screaming Frog, and DeepCrawl, CMS environments such as Shopify, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of the fundamentals of the search engine industry, including but not limited to: crawlers, relevance ranking criteria, keyword research, ecommerce analysis, ecommerce content management systems, and performance scorecards, search algorithms, and current ecommerce SEO trends
- Knowledge of HTML and website administrations
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks
- Ability to lead a team of multiple SEO analysts
Experience in managing large enterprise preferred
For queries reach out to us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org