Classic Vintage Journal
Maximum Retail Price (Inc. of all taxes)
Journalising is like whispering to one's self and listening at the same time. MaheTri's Classic Vintage Leather Journal is unique in its appearance and it is depicting a Jodhpuri queen riding an elephant from the early '90s. This leather journal is ideal for someone with a taste for antique or vintage stuff.
It will highlight your sophisticated nature and is a perfect companion to your workspace, office, or school. Our vintage leather diary comes with 200 bank pages which are made from recycled acid-free cotton paper and is one of the most sustainable notebooks on the market.
- A queen riding an elephant has been embossed on the front cover.
- It has 200 blank sheets. Thus providing a joyous writing experience.
- Pages are made from recycled acid-free cotton paper and are one of the most sustainable notebooks on the market.
- A Perfect leather journal to gift to your near and dear ones.
- This notebook or journal is of small size, thus making it super comfortable for carrying.
- The quality of the leather as well as of the papers is of an extremely premium nature. The leather is made of full-grain goat leather.
- Art Sketchbook, Travel Diary, and Journals to Write in.
Sizes In Inch
- 8L x 6W
Sizes In Cms
- 20.32L x 15.24W