Cognac Vintage Butterfly Chair
Expand your seating options with this set of two handmade tan leather butterfly chairs. Each handmade chair features sturdy metal frames for the highest level of durability and support. The goat tan leather-look seats feature butterfly-style curves for added character and rustic charm while providing next-level comfort.
We offer excellent craftsmanship to ensure uniqueness and exclusivity. We are glad to let you know that all the procedures followed for tanning the skin are natural. Thus, it’s environment-friendly and devoid of harmful chemicals. The vintage-looking, semi-glossy surface of the chair is water- and scratch-resistant. Comes with a sturdy steel frame to ensure durability and strength.
- The cover and frame of only one chair are provided.
- The style genre is vintage or retro, in order to give your room decor a next-level upliftment.
- The frame material is made of steel to ensure durability.
- The seat and back material are made of goat leather.
- The chair comes in a very unique shade, which is cognac.
- The weight capacity of the chair is approximately 250 pounds.
- The parts are required to be assembled, but this can be done effortlessly.
- 37 H x 28 W x 15 D Inch / 93.98 x 71.12 x 38.1 Cm
Height From Ground 14 Inch / 35.56 Cm