Tanned Butterfly Chair
Expand your seating options with this handmade tan leather butterfly chair. Each handmade chair features sturdy metal frames that have the highest level of durability and support. The goat-tan leather-look seats feature butterfly-style curves for added character and rustic charm while providing fatigue-reducing comfort.
We offer excellent craftsmanship to ensure uniqueness and exclusivity. We are glad to let you know that all the procedures followed for tanning the skin are natural. Thus, it’s environmentally friendly and devoid of harmful chemicals. The vintage-looking, semi-glossy surface of the chair is water- and scratch-resistant.
This durable yet aesthetically pleasing chair is certainly a show-stealer. It will be a statement piece in your living room. Stay in comfort and style with this chair.
- The style of this leather chair is vintage or retro.
- Sturdy steel has been used as a framing material.
- The seat and back have been crafted with super-quality goat leather.
- This dark brown shade has been obtained by sun-tanning leather.
- The weight capacity of this chair is 250 pounds.
- It is required to be assembled, but it can be done in an easy manner.
- 37 H x 28 W x 15 D Inch / 93.98 x 71.12 x 38.1 Cm
Height From Ground 14 Inch / 35.56 Cm