The Turtle Notebook
We are glad to let you know that all the procedures followed for tanning the skin are natural. Thus, it’s environmentally friendly and devoid of harmful chemicals. The vintage-looking, semi-glossy surface of the notebook is due to the sun-tanning of the leather, which has been later subjected to vegetable oils. The detailed craftsmanship and exquisite embossing are what make this journal outstanding.
- A unique tree-embossed cover and a wonderfully crafted journal.
- There are a total of 200 sheets without lines.
- Pages are made from recycled acid-free cotton paper.
- Perfect leather journal for gifting to your loved ones.
- The quality of the leather as well as the papers is very premium.
- It is made of full-grain goat leather, and there is a smart lock for closure.
- Multipurpose: art sketchbooks, travel diaries, and journals
Sizes in Inches
- 8H x 6W inches, 100 sheets or 200 (counting both sides)
Sizes in cm
- 20.32H x 15.24W cms, 100 sheets or 200 (counting both sides)