Mohenjo-daro Leather Journal
This vintage journal notebook from MaheTri is the perfect handcrafted diary that comes with a lock and key, and it's perfect for anyone with a taste for things with an antique or vintage feel. Crafted from premium-quality goat leather, this journal is certainly the best one on the market. Come with a lock and key to keep the diary secluded.
We pledge to render exquisite craftsmanship to ensure uniqueness. All the procedures followed for tanning the skin are natural. Thus, it’s environmentally friendly and devoid of harmful chemicals. The vintage-looking, semi-glossy surface of the journal is water- and scratch-resistant. It is underlined by a high-quality canvas, thus giving it a neat internal finish.
- A unique leather-bound journal comes with a real lock and keys (combination lock).
- Size: 8 h x 6 w inches, 200 sheets without lines. Prevents any ink bleeding to make writing a joyful experience.
- Pages are made from recycled, acid-free cotton paper. It’s one of the most sustainable notebooks on the market.
- Perfect gift: a leather journal gift for your doting father, mother, friend, or loved ones.
- This notebook or journal is a small book, which makes it super comfortable for carrying.
- The quality of the leather, as well as the handmade papers, is very premium in nature.
- Use it as an art sketchbook, travel diary, or journal to write in.
Sizes in Inches
- 8H x 6W inches, 100 sheets or 200 (counting both sides)
Sizes in cm
- 20.32H x 15.24W cm 100 sheets / 200 (counting both sides)